Monday, July 21, 2014

Why use an agent to search for homes for you

Why use an agent to search for homes for you


I have helped countless first time home buyers find their home and many of the could have saved themselves plenty of hassle when first starting out. A lot of buyers start out using sites like Trulia or Zillow. Many people do not know this but those sites are third party vendors that purchases their information from databases like the one I belong to. A lot of the information and homes on that site are outdated, not even on the market, or have the wrong information wasting the valuable time of home buyers like you.

The easiest and best way to search for homes is to have an agent like myself run a search and set up a portal in the MLS for you. It is free of charge as is the services of any buyers agent. The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is the database that we as realtors list the homes we have for sale. It is the only place to get the most updated and accurate information about homes on the market.

What I do when I set up a portal in the MLS for you is get your name and email address. I then find out what criteria you are looking for in a house. Things like the area or school districts you want, square footage desired, number of bedrooms or bathrooms, whether you need a garage or basement, price range etc.... Once I have all that, I enter it into the database and the system will pull out EVERY home on the market that matches your search criteria and send it to your email in a easily viewable report with all the information on the homes that you need. It's by far the easiest way to search for homes. Saving you time and frustration.

The best part of it is you will also receive an email alert the minute a home that  matches your search criteria goes on the market giving you the upper hand in being able to see the property before many other home buyers. You will also receive a link to the portal where you can save the homes that you are interested in to easily view them later or delete the ones that you don't like.

Believe me when I tell you that is by far the simplest and simplest way to search for homes. If you are interested in getting set up with a free home search, just email me at jamesgrennay@remax.net or call me at 810-893-2288 and I will get you set up that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment